Difference between revisions of "MOOP Shifts 2017"
From Kostume Kult Wikki
(Created page with "= 2017 NEW AND IMPROVED MOOP REDUCTION PLAN = * See the attached slide show for some key info on what MOOP is about, cleanup is about, and how KK did last year (hint, we are...")
Revision as of 15:21, 4 August 2017
2017 NEW AND IMPROVED MOOP REDUCTION PLAN
- See the attached slide show for some key info on what MOOP is about, cleanup is about, and how KK did last year (hint, we are ashamed)
- Some key changes to our plans for Build week this year:
- Dedicated Build MOOP Lead - David Kiss and Liana
- All cutting will be done only inside a container
- More Pre-playa fabrication
- we will work very hard to keep an orderly build site, with all tools put away at every break and especially overnight
- NO WOOD STORED ON BARE PLAYA. USE PROTECTION ALWAYS. REALLY. TAKE IT FROM DADDY. JUST ONE TIME IS ALL IT TAKES.
- MOOP Shifts
- EVERY camper does a MOOP Shift. This is not supposed to be the easy shift, please dont do it wrong. Its not a time to mope around and pick up a few obvious items. It is time to fight hard for the future of our placement and our event, and to put your efforts in. Realz.
- At the start of each MOOP Shift, the MOOP Czar for the shift will give a detailed set of instructions on how to use magnet sweepers, rakes, how to look for MOOP etc.
- This is NOT about just walking around am looking bored. This is about actually finding the MOOP. (yes, I repeated that. Because it is important)
- OUR CONTINUED ESPLANADE PLACEMENT DEPENDS ON YOUR VIGILANCE (more repetition. Dont forget this kids)
- Waiting for the end of the week is not effective, because of the way that things shift and blow around.
- PODS and POD LEADS are going to be held accountable. During Moop shifts, we will identify problem areas within pods and make them accountable to clean it up. Don't let your pod become a mess.
- PROBLEM PODS RISK POD EXECUTION!! (maybe)
- BREAKDOWN ENDS TUESDAY, AFTER ALL CONTAINERS HAVE BEEN MOVED